Care & Maintenance
Use this technique for a quick clean-up from time to time throughout the season to keep your lumber looking new.
1. Combine mild dish soap and warm water in a bucket.
2. Using a clean cloth wipe the soapy mixture onto the surfaces of your furniture, removing any dirt and grime.
3. RinseFor additional cleaning use a bleach and water solution to easily sanitize and remove any stubborn stains or dirt build-up.
4. Mix 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water.
5. Apply bleach and water mixture to furniture with a clean cloth and allow it to sit on the lumber for a few minutes. (this does not affect the lumber).
6. Loosen any dirt and debris that may catch in the surface grooves of the lumber by scrubbing the bleach mixture with a soft-bristle brush.
7. Rinse thoroughly to ensure no residue is left on the surface.
*If you are using a power washer for cleaning be sure to use on low setting (1,500 psi or lower)