Southern Poly Manufacturing, LLC (SoPoly) warranties twenty (20) years residential and five (5) years commercial to the original purchaser from the date of purchase, SoPoly furniture shall be free of material defects, and shall not splinter, crack, chip, peel, rot, or suffer structural damage from insects. This warranty is only valid under residential use and service. Please see exemptions below.
SoPoly shall not be liable for any of the following:
- Abnormal use of product.
- Improper handling and assembling of products after they leave our factory by dealer or assembler.
- Application of paint, or any other coating not approved by SoPoly.
- Application of heat or radiation from an external source, such as a barbecue grill, another appliance, fire or reflection from windows or doors.
- Fading and /or color change – SoPoly lumber is made to minimize fading using UV-stabilizers, however, upon long periods of exposure to the sun, colors will fade. It is best to keep furniture covered when not in use.
- Damage caused by the use of incompatible accessories, intentional acts, unreasonable use, physical abuse, and permanent deformation or destruction by human or animal, vandalism, riot, insurrection or civil disorder, accidents or corrosive atmospheres (such as those contaminated by acid rain, harmful chemicals or vapors), or any act of God (such as fire, flooding, hurricane, earthquake, tornado, lightning, ice, etc.), environmental condition, staining from foreign substances, or normal weathering.
- Post-delivery labor, transportation or assembly costs.
SoPoly furniture is equipped with stainless steel hardware and is warranted to not break for five (5) years of residential use and one (1) year commercial use. Rust or corrosion of the stainless-steel hardware is not subject to replacement. Please see our cleaning and maintenance information for maintaining your hardware.
Some states do not allow the exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
This warranty shall only be applicable and enforceable in the United States of America.
This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on SoPoly products, which are received by regular use of the products.
This warranty is effective for products purchased on or after 2/12/2021.
If you purchased product through a SoPoly retailer, contact the SoPoly retailer first. Due to their service policy requirements, they may need to submit a warranty claim on your behalf.
If you purchased your SoPoly furniture directly from SoPoly.com, please submit your warranty claims via email to email@example.com.
Once documentation has been received and evaluated, SoPoly’s sole responsibility shall be, at its option, to repair or replace defective components, to repair or replace defective furniture, or authorize repairs by a third party, and to notify Purchaser of the solution. Should defective product no longer be available, SoPoly may replace with similar product of equal or greater value.
Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale, which is evidence that the product is within the warranty period, must be presented to obtain warranty service.
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization prior to being returned. SoPoly will provide a one-attempt call tag for those items it requires be returned under this warranty. Failure to return product via SoPoly’s call tag will transfer responsibility to return product to Purchaser at their own cost. If product is not returned within thirty (30) days of Return Authorization, Purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges that may apply. All returns must have the RMA number clearly visible on outside of shipping box. Failure to return requested defective product will result in forfeiture of any credit. Please refer to our Return Policy for more information.